It’s not uncommon to find a piece of shell in your mouth while enjoying a hard-boiled egg. Removing eggshells can be a test of patience, especially when dealing with several eggs at a time. With this simple trick, the peeling process has never been easier!
1. Fill an empty glass jar with some cold water.
2. Add the egg.
3. Either hold the top of the glass jar shut with your hand or cover with a screw-top lid.
4. Shake hard for five seconds.
5. Pull the entire shell off in one easy motion.
6. Bask in the glory of a perfectly peeled egg.
The egg practically peels itself! This trick also works with several eggs and a larger jar. From now on, nothing stands between you and that tasty egg salad!